Selasa, 21 Februari 2012

Oh, What a Poor Blog :'(


         Last night around 8 pm, I tried to post my experience about cooking Spaghetti Bolognese on my blog. It was success. Around 8.30 pm, my classmate Mila told me that she couldn’t give a comment on my blog. Arrgh, what a shock! Then, another classmate, Sabil, also told me the same. Oh my God, what’s going on?!
       Then, I checked the problem on my blog and tried to repair it. Unfortunately I couldn’t repair it. I felt so bad at that time. One of my friends suggested me to delete my old writing and repost it again. It doesn’t work. I don’t know what to do. I couldn’t think clearly. I just cried and tried to get help. I called my old friend, but his number was not active. Huft.
       Suddenly, my sister asked me to get out from my chair and she tried to make something on my computer. Thanks God, she helped me to make a new blog. I felt release. I feel the world rotates again. Hahahaha… :D
       After I posted my writing, I showed it in NK-2 Family’s group on facebook and I asked my classmate to give comments. Finally, I could finish my first CALL assignment on my new blog. Thanks God.
       Actually, I don’t like my new blog because it is so simple. As you know, my old blog was beautiful and unique, but I can’t use it anymore. I wish my old blog  can be repaired. For someone who can repair my old blog, I promise to give you a reward. J J J J J

This is my old blog.. http://www.giyaerina.blogspot.com/
 Wish someone could repair it soon…

10 komentar:

  1. giya..
    I have a same problem with other when i want to dive comment on your blog but at the moment I think it was just my problem.
    i think, the blog that I commented was your old blog.
    after read this story, I know it is your new blog..
    :)

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. how lucky you are, gya!
      why???
      because you have such a great sister!
      she really helped you in a suck situation. wish that i had a nice sister.
      :'(

      Hapus
    2. hahhaha
      i don't think that ur spageth will be delicious..
      hahahah
      :p

      actually i don't have any idea to say something about ur posting..
      hahah
      but i keep try to give a comment..
      ^_*

      Hapus
    3. hahahaha
      don't say it until you try,.
      wkwkwkwk

      oke,.
      thanks for your kindness.. :*

      Hapus
  2. I am sorry to hear that gya .
    but, your have a good sister :D
    why about me?

    FIGHTING .

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. Thanks kkak,..
      you're also a good sister :D

      HWAITING...

      Hapus
  3. haha..
    Thanks for adding my name..
    OK it's about your sad experience..
    I'm sorry to hear that...
    but what kind of reward that you offer??
    but it's good idea to make people fix it..
    haha..

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. hahaa,.
      you're welcome?
      but i don't need to pay royalry, do I?

      thanks,.
      why do you ask that?
      do you wanna try?
      i think you've known that..
      sure,.
      hahhaa

      Hapus
    2. no you don't need too..
      but maybe next time you should..
      haha..
      don't say it's cupacups..
      ckckck...
      haha..

      Hapus
    3. Alhamdulillah,.
      maybe next time, I won't use your name anymore..
      or I'll use it for free..
      ckckck
      That's the point..
      Lucky guess..
      so, are you interested with in?
      hahaa

      btw, thanks for your comments to all of my writing...
      :D

      Hapus