Selasa, 28 Februari 2012

Nek, please wait for me...



            Today is a sad day. This morning, my dad called my aunt to ask about my grandma’s condition. She said my grandma still like before. I was sad to hear about that. If I could heal her…
            I couldn’t stop thinking about her during my study at campus. Around 3 pm, I got a bad feeling and I just wanted to back home at that time and I asked my friend to drive me until Simpang Labor. Thanks for someone who drove me. Arrived home, my dad said that my grandma has a bad condition, so we must go to hometown. It was so sad.
            For the first time, I agreed with my dad. Then, I think I couldn’t because I have a listening test tomorrow morning. So, I decided to go there tomorrow, after listening class.

Nek, please wait for me.
LLL

4 komentar:

  1. i'm sorry to hear that giya..
    hope your grandma can get better condition if you come to her house :)

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. your title is so interesting and funny.
      I thought it's a funny story, but it's a sad story.
      ^_^
      Nek, wait me in the heaven!

      Hapus
  2. I am sorry to hear that gya .
    hope your grandma can be better than now .

    amin :)

    FIGHTING!!

    BalasHapus
  3. so sorry to hear that...
    I hope she get well soon...
    Amiin...

    BalasHapus