Kamis, 23 Februari 2012

Get Well Soon, My Beloved Grandma…



                I think today is a bad day. Why do I say that? This morning, around 7 am, my aunt called my dad. She told that my beloved grandma got sick. She could not get up from her bed. My father thought she got stroke. Oh my God, I felt so bad after hearing that bad news. I just pray my grandma will get better soon.
      Around 11 am, my dad asked me to go to my hometown or not. I’m confused at that time. I really want to visit my grandma and take care of her but I can’t. This afternoon I have quiz 3 in structure subject and tomorrow all of SEA students will probably meet Mrs. Kurnia Ningsih to have an etiquette class. Oh, what should I do????
     Then, my mom called me. She gave me a choice to go to hometown with her tomorrow afternoon.  I’m so confused. I didn’t know what to do. I tried to ask my friend about that, and he suggested me to leave tomorrow. Fine, I got the answer. I decided to go there tomorrow afternoon.
     I still followed structure 3 class this afternoon, but I couldn’t think clearly. I just remember my grandma. I remember our precious times when I was a kid. Actually, I wanna cry, but I can’t. I tried to laugh and smile to get rid of my sadness. Until now, I can’t stop thinking about her.
     Hope my granda will get better soon. Miss you so neneeek.. :’(

3 komentar:

  1. I am sorry to hear that dedek .
    I still remember my grandma although you know, my grandma past away last week .

    I always missing my grandma .
    I pray that your grandma doesn't matter .

    oke .
    FIGHTING!!

    BalasHapus
  2. I'm sorry to hear that, gya.
    But, you're so lucky!
    ^_^
    know what, I don't have any grandma and grandpa anymore!
    I just have mom and my bro now.
    ^_^
    hahah
    Life must goes on.
    Fighting!

    BalasHapus
  3. sorry to hear that too..
    She will get well soon and you must keep pray for her..
    keep praying and writing..
    ok..

    BalasHapus