Rabu, 22 Februari 2012

I'm just an ordinary human


       Nobody is perfect. It’s the words that I like the most. Why do I like those words? Because I am not perfect. I have much weakness and some people do not like that. One of them is childish. I know that I haven’t been mature yet. I just like a child. Sometimes I like to do something like a child. But it’s me.
I realized that it’s not good to be a kid anymore because I’m a young adult now. But it’s not easy to change behavior in a fast time. I need time to make my self comfortable in a new way. At home, my beloved mom and dad still thought me that I’m their little daughter. They give me anything that I want and they often to spoil me. Maybe it’s the one some reasons that build my bad behavior, childish.
         In my life, I tried to accept everyone aroud  me because I know everyone has their own behaviour. I always try not to complain much about that. But I often upset to someone who asks me to change my behavior fast. I’m just a human. Sometimes I couldn’t do something that the others want. They’re also humans. If they were me, can they make a change in fast time? I’m not sure they can.
            Nobody knows how hard I try to make a change. I keep trying. But, they don’t want to know. They just see in their point of view without looking upon me. I upset to them so much. LL
            I just need time to be mature. Please give me chances to prove it. I will prove it as fast as possible. But, if you can’t accept the way I am, just stay away from me, start from now !!!

and I’m sure that someday someone is gonna accept me as I’m. JJJ

6 komentar:

  1. oh gya, don't worry.
    all is well. you'll be mature as soon as possible. don't force yourself so hard, do it step by step.
    I'm 21 now, but i'm still immature. hahaha
    but, i'm trying to be maturer now. sometimes, we need someone who can help us to be maturer. I have someone who always tries make me maturer, and he is younger than me. hahahaha what a shame!

    BalasHapus
  2. me, as your friend just said what is good for you,,
    i just want to remind you when you forget that yo have been adult.haha
    but, it's return to your self again..
    but during this days i haven't seen your changes..
    hahha
    but, keep improve your character..
    i'm sure you can do it!!
    fighting!!!
    ^_*

    BalasHapus
  3. I agree with mila..

    according to me, we can change our behavior as soon as possible if we have a will..

    and it also can happen to you..

    Keep spirit!!
    hahaha

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. If it hapened to you, can you do the same? can you change your behavior as soon as possible. Talking is easier than doing...

      Hapus
  4. I agree with mila .
    you don't know if you don't try, right?

    but, according to me, I like to be myself .
    and you can do the same with me, be your self .

    saranghaeyo my little sister :*

    FIGHTING !!

    BalasHapus
  5. hmm..
    just be your self..
    if you think it's good for you to change just do it as much as you can..
    because everyone need improvement in their life..
    keep improving and writing..
    haha..

    BalasHapus