Jumat, 24 Februari 2012

I Like My Dancing Class :)


         This morning, I followed dancing class. As you know, I took dancing class in SEA. So, I’m a dancer now. How come? Ckckckck
            I haven’t learned dancing for 8 years. The last time is when I was in 6th grade in elementary school. At that time, Cika, who is my partner in dancing class now, was my partner in my dancing group. She’s a good dancer. I’m thankful to meet her in dancing class now because she can teach me how to be a good dancer. Hehehe
            I still remember when I followed dancing audition in Pendopo. I have no self confidence because I can’t dance well. But I still follow it and thanks God, I passed it.
            Last week was my first class. At the beginning, I couldn’t dance well. I often forgot the movement. It’s hard but I couldn’t give up. Arrived home, I replied the movement and I could memorize it until now.
            This morning was my second class. Mrs. Sofyani gave us a little bit hard movement.  It called Basic Dancing 2A and 2B. I think I can’t memorize it well, but I’ll try. I know I can’t dance well, but I still have a fun time over there. Why? Because there are many students also can’t dance well like me and they are nice.
            Wait, I haven’t told you something. Why do I choose dancing class in SEA? I think dancing is fun. Besides, it can keep our body slim because we do much movement. Then, it makes our body fresh after doing that. I think that’s it. Enjoy your subject in SEA, guys. JJJ

6 komentar:

  1. haha .
    I wish someday I can join with your class dedek .
    that's sounds fun :D

    but, keep FIGHTING !!

    BalasHapus
  2. Learn a new extracurricular that you never learn before ...
    Thats good,, to be multitalenta person ...

    Maybe, Someday you became the dancer in Hollywood's Film (India),,, #Nice

    BalasHapus
  3. dance class really fun right,..

    if you don't follow it,, may be you'll disappointed
    :D :D

    BalasHapus
  4. oh yeeaahhh..
    i ll wait your final performance, hpe will be good and rockin.. :)

    visit my blog too
    http://awliasblog.blogspot.com/

    BalasHapus
  5. that's nice, gya!
    ^_^
    I also like my story telling class!
    hahhaha
    I get my self-confidence in story telling class. i told some jokes there.
    I'll be so happy if I can make people around me laugh.
    ^_^

    BalasHapus
  6. yeah..
    I also like my drama class..
    every class in SEA are special..
    haha..
    keep dancing and writing..

    BalasHapus