Senin, 20 Februari 2012

My Cooking Experience


Spaghetti. Maybe some of you have tried this food. But, have you ever cooked it? I have.  I cooked it last month. Actually, this is my first time to make Spaghetti Bolognese and it’s delicious. Where did I get the recipe? I just got it in my mind. How come? Do you want to try my secret recipe to make delicious spaghetti? Check this out....



                First of all, you need to prepare some ingredients. They are:
  •   Spaghetti (you also could use macaroni)
  •  Bolognese pasta (you can use la fonte saus pasta bolognese)
  • Meatball
  • Spanish onion
  • Chili sauce
  • Grater cheese
  • Oil
  • Water

                After that, follow these steps:
  • First, boil the spaghetti around 10 minutes (until mellow), then uplift and filter it. After that, put in into a plate.
  •  Then, make the pasta. First, heat the oil in medium. Then, put in meatball and Spanish onion until golden. After that, pour Bolognese pasta and add little chili sauce.
  •  Finally, pour the pasta into spaghetti and spread the grater cheese.


I think it’s easy, isn’t? You can try this at home and it won’t spend much time. Good luck. :)

11 komentar:

  1. ok...
    is it delicious??
    I can not cook maybe I can ask my sister to make it because she love spaghetti...
    great idea to make your spaghetti with you own secret recipe...
    keep try to be a good chef...

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. Yes, I think it's delicious...

      that's good idea. Just ask your sister to make it and hope she'll like it.
      Thank you,.
      hope I could be a good chef..

      Thanks for your comment... :D

      Hapus
  2. I don't believe that,, hahaha XD
    You said that, you can't cook

    Just make your own Sphagetti over and bring it to Campus tomorrow ...
    So, I can taste it,, its delicious or not ...
    Hahaha #Kidding ...

    Nice try,, give comment back in my blog ...

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. Hahaha,.
      Actually, I can't cook traditional food,.
      I just can cook Western food..
      wkwkwkwk

      Sorry aan,.
      I'm too busy to make it tomorrow,.
      mabye someday I'll bring it to you..
      hahaha

      Thank you,.
      Ok, I'll,..

      Hapus
  3. hmmm
    it's look delicious..
    can i get it from u, but u must make it by yourself..?
    heheh

    but your blog is beautiful, like u..:)

    please comment back,..
    ckck

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. Thanks a lot cika...
      sure, I'll make it for you soon..
      hehhee

      Really?
      Thanks a lot cika.. :*

      ok,.
      I'll give my comment, soon..

      Hapus
  4. in the picture, It's looks delicious spaghetti.
    but, we will not know what it was like before you actually try it?
    and i agree with aan .
    Just make your own Sphagetti over and bring it to Campus tomorrow ...
    I want to try it :D

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. sure, it's really delicious..
      hehee
      you're in teamwork with aan, right?
      hahaha
      Ok, I will,.
      but you have to prepare all ingredients,
      after that, I'll cook it for you.. :*

      Hapus
    2. wow! it seems delicious.
      I'm hungry....!
      ^_^
      but, can't you cook another cooking heh??
      cooking this one is quite easy.
      hahaha

      Hapus
  5. ooooo I really want to taste it,,,,
    can you bring tomorrow..??
    hehehehee.....
    i suggest you to cook another food like kebab,or cookies maybe, and bring it to campus.....
    heheheheh
    comment my blog yah..

    BalasHapus
  6. hi giya..
    thanks for your comment
    is it the Spaghetti picture that u alredy made?
    delicious i think..
    I really want to taste it, maybe you can teach me how to cook it because if i just follow the step that you wrote is not easy to me. haha
    i am waiting for your time to cook it together..

    BalasHapus