Jumat, 16 Maret 2012

Runner Up

Hi guys..
How are you today?
I hope good.

Well, I have a little story about my dancing class...

Today, we have the second competition, it was about basic 2a and 2b.
I'm so nervous because I've failed last week and I don't want to fail again..
But, you know the fact??
In fact, my group as the smallest group became the RUNNER UP..
Thanks God, we could finish it well...

How come?
What's the sroty behind that?
Yesterday, we practiced dance started at 4 pm until and some of my friends finished at 6.30 pm.
But, I couldn't do the same because me and my teammate, Mila Multin failed, so we must practice a lot.
We finished practice around 9 pm and I got home around 10 pm. I'm so tired. Arrived home, I took a bath and  sleep aaaand oh no! I forgot to post my story yesterday.. Huuuft

Over All, Today is a Good Day,,
Wish tomorrow is better... :D

1 komentar:

  1. the first thing that i have to write in this blog is i answer your question, my life is so far so good. The second thing is i want to ask you about “basic 2a and 2b, so what do you mean by this?. The third thing is i want to say CONGRATULATION because your group become the RUNNER UP. And i advice you to keep practice. And i want to comment about “wish tomorrow is better”, i think you are wrong about this sentence and i want to revise it, the correct one is “Wish tomorrow will be better”.

    BalasHapus