Selasa, 20 Maret 2012

An Amateur Detective

Hi guys...
How are you today?
Fine..??
Good..

Today, I'll post about my experience in making Introlit assignment...

We got the assignment about the Lamb to the Slaughter. We have to answer some questions about the story and the questions are not easy I think.

For the first, I'm absolutely sure about my answers because it's from my brain and I believe it for sure.
But, when I asked my friend, I'm confused. (I don't want to mention his name because I don't want to pay royalty then).
We had some different opinion each other.

So, we decided to resolve this case together even though we are in the different group. 
I think tonight I'm an amateur detective. Hahahaa

Finally, we got the answer, even though we're not sure about that...
We can conclude that those questions and the answers just like "a lucky guess".

That's all,.

Night All...

2 komentar:

  1. yup...
    I also confused with that assignment even though I got a hand from my friend to finish that case but at the end the lecturer still didn't agree with my answer...
    she didn't know I solve this case until midnight..
    haha...

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. Yeah,.
      Neither am I.. that is is so complicated..
      Be patient,.
      I also solved it until midnight you know..
      ckckck

      Hapus