Sabtu, 24 Maret 2012

Practices

Hi guys...
Did you enjoy your saturday night??
I don't think so..
I just spend this night at home..
Hufft

But, it's not my topic today..
I'm going to tell you about my schedule in this brigthen day..

Today, I have two practices. The first is driving practice and the second is dancing practice.

I like my driving practice today because my instructor let me to follow my way to campus. I enjoyed it so much. I think I could drive better than before. On the way, I met someone likes my friend. Then, I tooted him by my car's horn, but he didn't give a response. May be he was not my friend. That's Ok.. Hahaha

After taking driving class, I went to campus to follow dancing practice with my group. Actually, we couldn't practice well because two members of my group didn't come. So, it's hard for us to make a movement. Finally, we just danced and danced without make movements.

I finished my dancing practice around 4 p.m. After that, we bought meatball and enjoyed it togehter in Lia's rent room. That's very delicious. Then, I got home with cika and arrived home at 6.55 p.m.
I felt tired, but fun. I enjoyed my activities today.

Hope tomorrow will be better.. :D

1 komentar:

  1. hi, cute girl. how is your life?

    your friend do not give any response because your car window was closing and it is dark and he can not see you inside from outside. If i were him, i would not give any response too, because i do not know people who inside. And when you tooted your car horn to him, he thought you want he sidestep from way.

    I advice you, when you want to toot your car horn to someone, you should open your car window first. And I bet the people who you toot will give response.

    BalasHapus