Senin, 09 April 2012

Nervous.....

I'm so nervous today because tomorrow I'll have speech in public speaking class.
This is not the first time for me to stand in front of public, but I feel so nervous.
I don't know what will happen tomorrow..

Actually, I have finished my slide and also I could control 85% of my speech, but it still not enough.



Tomorrow, all of us will be neater than before because we have to use blezeer and high heels for ladies and; coat and tie for the gentlement.
I'm so happy actually, but still nervous.
Hope tomorrow will be better..
Amin..
^_^

1 komentar:

  1. i think it is normal, everyone also feel it including me. but you don't need to nervous to stand in front of public because you've prepared what will you do when delivering speech and you could also control your speech about 85%.

    may i say something to you?




    You look more beautiful when you used blezeer and high heels. :)

    BalasHapus